KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Amore KittyCats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya my fellow Kittycat addicts, I miss you all and hope to be back soon, I have had a horrible fatal tragedy in my Real Life, My Mom was killed by her own God daughter. Very difficult too talk about, but wanted to let everyone know where i disappeared too Smile Everyone Be safe and have a Happy Holidays! ..... I will not have my Mom with me here this year to celebrate Sad Love all my kitty friends and miss you all too death, Callie, Kitten, and Equinox I apologize in advance, im sure since I just instantly had to leave sl they are all missing off in cyberkittyland ...... See you all soon, just have so much going on as you can imagine, and I spend alot of my day taking Xanax crying and looking out the window, I remind my own self of that desperate Twilight scene where Bella just sits and watches out the window for months after Edward left her. I had no clue the agony one could ever feel losing their Mom, its indescribable and I miss her more than you could ever imagine,..... slowly Justice is being served, court date the day after X-mas............. blah blah, I miss you all, and I miss my Kittycats, see you guys soon xoxoxoxoxox
<3

....... one more thing, go call your Mom's and tell her you love Her! EVERYDAY!
*hugs* I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Don't worry we will be here when you are ready to return.
Thank You so much Sanora, it means alot to me, You guys have always been the Best! Smile xoxoxoxox
hope u got ur message i left and big hugs come see us all soon Smile im sure all our thoughts are with u xoxo
Thanks Rubes and yes I got it, we spoke lol, ....Just gotta find some new land or a place to sell to slowly get set back up and start up slowly, I was looking at my Flick'r pics and missed everyone and KC so much Smile
awww we missed u too xx and come see me i can help witht he small sale thing lol Wink x
Hi Amore , Im so sorry for your loss and hope you can return to kittycats soon........All the best for a new year that is a happier one for 2013 .......Hugs and tc
Hi Amore , Im so sorry for your loss and hope you can return to kittycats soon........All the best for a new year that is a happier one for 2013 .......Hugs and tc
Hiya Everyone!!!! I missed you all so much im Back!!!! Slowly looking for my missing cats everywhere that are lost in cyberspace, its a mess I had them all autoreturned throughout 7 places in sl and cant find them in my inventory cause its all sent together in one of those loaded boxes lol........... Thank you guys so much for the kind words on here, and OMG Thank You all for the crazy amounts of NC's I got, I read them each last night and ill get to responding to each, but for once in months I smiled, its so sweet to actually know that people really do care and We really are a great little family, and to answer the question i got most of all lol, .... No I am not selling my cattery, my XOXO, or my Leprekitten lol, sorry guys! I have had a blast searching around the new sims and seeing old friends, and wow everything changed, im so lost on traits and stuck behind, hahah I had left when Balinese's were going like crazy, and i was one that spent the crazy bucks on it lol, all my poor kitties are retired and I cant even find them to menagerie them, ughhh, Enough blabbing I truly wanted to thank you all for the sweet words and the 2 gifts lol i also recieved in my inventory!!!!! Smile I wil eventually get Amore KittyCats back up and running Im just taking things slow but I cant wait, I miss my little store so bad Smile For now, i hope everyone has been enjoying your Holidays................. now go call your Mom's and tell her you Love her Smile ............. Love You Guys!!!
Reference URL's