KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Saturday 8am Panels Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Cheeky Auctions, 8am SLT Saturdays~

=^.^= Meow Meow! =^.^=

Saturday mornings at 8am SLT there's another auction over at Kitty Kottage. Hellcat (i.e. Vamps Cheeky) auctioneers and with a varying number of panels and reservations list it's easy to accomodate everyone. Adding another European-friendly auction time to our schedule helps you get your name out to our regulars as a top notch breeder, and you can be assured that your kitty's pedigree will be thoroughly perved *cough* I mean examined for all the hidden goodies. If you have a kitty you'd like to put up, feel free to drop Vamps an IM or leave a notecard with the kitty description in her mailbox.

=^.^= Meow Meow! =^.^=

See you at the auctions!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Panther/148/136/26
(12-11-2012 07:46 PM)Vamps Cheeky Wrote: [ -> ]~Cheeky Auctions, 8am SLT Saturdays~

=^.^= Meow Meow! =^.^=

Saturday mornings at 8am SLT there's another auction over at Kitty Kottage. Hellcat (i.e. Vamps Cheeky) auctioneers and with a varying number of panels and reservations list it's easy to accomodate everyone. Adding another European-friendly auction time to our schedule helps you get your name out to our regulars as a top notch breeder, and you can be assured that your kitty's pedigree will be thoroughly perved *cough* I mean examined for all the hidden goodies. If you have a kitty you'd like to put up, feel free to drop Vamps an IM or leave a notecard with the kitty description in her mailbox.

=^.^= Meow Meow! =^.^=

See you at the auctions!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Panther/148/136/26

There are still two open regular panels for anyone looking to get in at the Kottage. Panel fees are 50L for non-renters at our sim, free for renters here. IM for a reservation or drop a notecard in my mailbox if you'd like one of them. See you soon!

=^.^= Hellcat
Just a bump since I'm looking at scheduling already for December 22nd. I have 2 or more open regulars and an open special as well. If you would like a panel just drop me a line.

~Hellcat =^.^=
Reference URL's