KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Trivia, Saturday, 22th December 1PM SLT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will have our next KittyCatS Trivia on Saturday, 22th December at 1PM SLT!!

As it is the Xmas Trivia the first 5 people will get their favorite KittyCatS (cannot be a collectable, menagerie or fancie KittyCatS) resized to 300cm Smile

Don't miss it!!

Your KittyCatS Team
O.O Oh My Gosh! Merry Christmas to us! There's gonna be some stiff competition for this one. Who wouldn't want their favorite kitty in giant size?
OMGAH I am totally going to have to try to make it!!!
(12-07-2012 08:19 AM)SmartKittyCat Wrote: [ -> ]We will have our next KittyCatS Trivia on Saturday, 15th December at 1PM SLT!!

As it is the Xmas Trivia the first 5 people will get their favorite KittyCatS (cannot be a collectable, menagerie or fancie KittyCatS) resized to 300cm Smile

Don't miss it!!

Your KittyCatS Team

We have to move the Triviat to Sunday, 16th December 1PM SLT as the RFL special auction is on Saturday.

Your KittyCatS Team
Whoa! I will HAVE to be there! *Eyes Ozzy and thinks he'd be gorgeous as a HUGE kitty!!!*

This means my auction at 2pm is postponed until after this trivia ends - I don't want to miss it! ;-)

-Saga
did you guys move it again? It says the 16th to the 22nd but noone gave us a word about it.
(12-15-2012 06:26 PM)Brandon Dawson Wrote: [ -> ]did you guys move it again? It says the 16th to the 22nd but noone gave us a word about it.

Yes we had to....the Avi Choise Award was moved to Sunday because of the tragedy in CT...so we had to move it too........
so it is the 22nd? correct
(12-16-2012 11:41 AM)neckcadaver Resident Wrote: [ -> ]so it is the 22nd? correct

Yes..sorry for moving it twice..but it was just out of our control...
no problem .. very understandable
Reference URL's