KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitten Longmeadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As someone who has spent over 20 years working in customer service of one kind or another, I'd like to draw some attention to someone who has the job of dealing with all of us.

Kitten Longmeadow as Head CSR not only saves our lost kittens, smoothes ruffled feathers and shattered nerves, she trains and manages the other CSRs, handles scheduling, and is very often in chat answering questions and helping us all out.

Anyone remember the last update??

No matter how many notices were sent, or how often it was explained in chat, I think Kitten heard at least 1001 times "How do I update my cat?"!! Each and every time, she handled the question with kindness and patience. Even after endless hours, she didn't break.

I don't know Kitten as well as I'd like to, but in the few brief chats we've had I've seen someone who posseses extrordinary intellegence, true kindness and a great sense of humor.

So thank you Kitten, for taking on a job that is usually thankless. We may never know all the ways you make our experience with KittyCatS better, but I am sure you would be sorely missed if we ever had to do without you!

Hugs,
Noc
She is just amazing. I have always been impressed by her.
Even though I put my tickets as low priority, no matter how busy things are Kitten always helps me as if I left it on high.
What impresses me most about Kitten is she is the most professional person I've met in any business.
She seems very level headed. I went to her once with a problem I was having with a member and she fixed it in a way that no one was offended and no hurt feelings. She was extremely fair.
I think her job comes with a lot of responsibilities, but that she is definitely the best person for the job.
This all may sound like a stuffy way to commend someone for doing a great job, but I would vote for her if she ever ran for president. Angel

And Noc I always say thank you, because I really appreciate the amazing job Kitten does.

Hugzzz too! lol
Dev
i could not agree more!!!!

she is amazing beyond words... i am constantly amazed at how she handles the job, and i'm happy you started this thread cuz i forget to tell her how many people IM me telling me how great she is!!!

btw, if we are in a meeting... i often hear typing... and well she will say, 'sorry a customer just wrote me'... so you do come first for her!!! and i'll often say... LET THEM WAIT A FEW MINUTES!!! Tongue so yes, she is quite dedicated to you all.
Always so fast and efficient and never makes you feel like a burden! The best customer service by a long shot! Thank you Kitten!
We love Kitten!!
Here is a vote of gratitude to Kitten! she has retrieved my lost kitties whether great or small .... important kitties or sentimental ones ...i feel very confident in telling new breeders that "with KittyCats, you will never lose your kitty, even if SL eats it." SL asset servers sometimes lose a no-copy item, but with the KC backup and in the caring hands of Kitten Longmeadow, our little darlings are safe Smile Thank you, Kitten Smile
I remember how impressed I was about how well Kitten handles the customer support end of things.

But I must say, the way KittyCatS have been going for Charm over most of the past year, it's easy to forget Kitten is even there! That's not her fault. The products are just so darned reliable we never see her any more.
I agree, Kitten is amazing, she does a great job, she handles customers issues very well, and fast. She is also very nice and makes you feel very cared for.

Yes we love you Kitten! Heart
My deepest heartfelt thanks to Kitten as well, who is definitely one of the most amazing CSR's I have ever run across -- and one of the most amazing customer support personnel I have ever met in my life, RL or SL. She keeps a cool head and even a sense of humor when the addicts get freaky, and she somehow manages to juggle an immense amount of work without ever losing her smile or wonderful sense of customer satisfaction.

Thanks for all you do, Kitten - although the words seem hollow compared to the gratitude you deserve!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's