KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Hello there, cat lovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to kittycats and I thought I should say hi! I've been roaming around the forum for the last few days, so it's about time I introduce myself!

I've been a long time SL user but took a 2 year break to concentrate on RL(and because I had too much SL drama) and I was pleased to discover breedables had been introduced when I came back!!! I checked a couple of them, but the choice was easy when I found KittycatS! I loooove cats!!!!

I spent time studying genes and dominance in the last few days and I think I've found pretty good kittens to get started... 6 of them! (I went a bit crazy, there Tongue ). You'll likely see me at some auctions, not buying anything, just for fun. I'm easy to recognize, I'm a red headed child most of the time, even if I don't always RP.

I can't wait to start breeding! Still 12 days before the little ones are ready...! Angel
Welcome! And don't worry, six seems like a lot now but just you wait....you'll have twenty before you know it! XD
Welcome to KittyCats and Welcome back to SL, Angelfa!

I'm sure you'll find your new sl hobby very entertaining and...*coughs* addictive!

The wait until they are ready to breed seems to be endless but they'll get there! HeartHeart

Hope to see you around sometime Smile

Giulia Smile
Welcome to KittyCats!! When I first started I set my limit at 20...I tried to stay at that I really, really did. LOL When I hit 40 I said, "OK...that's it"...but the kitties said "Oh no...you need more of us". LOL

Enjoy them, and breed what you love!
Hello Angelfa Smile
Welcome to the mad and fun world of KityCatS!
Welcome to your new addiction, Angelfa ! Big Grin
Hello and welcome!
Welcome!!!!!!!! Smile
Reference URL's