KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SHARE YOUR CRAZY STORY HERE...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok... admit it, you've done something crazy when it comes to your KittyCatS!, from texting friends to have them click your BOX to tell you the stats while you are at work to???????????

spill it now!!!

we wanna hear them!!!

pretty please? Tongue i promise i will share one too... and maybe the whole team will...
Oh my gosh! Callie you busted me out! LOL I am so guilty. XOXOX <3
We use to dance around them when they were ready to have a baby to appease the kitteh gods. *blushes* Blush
Well there are certain rituals you do if you are hoping for a boy or a girl. They still apply now that we have the sex on the boxes you just have to do them while you are waiting for the box itself now and not while the box is birthing lol.

For a boy: Open a beer..preferably a cheap one in a can and slurp it. Belch and fart loudly. Splash on some Old Spice while you scratch your butt. If anyone talks to you while you are doing this ritual..nod and pretend to listen but remain focused on whatever sport/action movie/supermodel is on the TV. If really desperate, superglue the remote control to one hand and fall asleep on the couch with your beer in the other.

For a Girl: Have a tea party, nibble petite fours wearing a feather boa. Watch Mama Mia and sing along. Dab on some Chanel No.5 and put on fresh lipstick. Chat up your BFF about the lout watching sports/action movies/super models on TV. If really desperate put on something with sequins or fringe and false eyelashes.

Works everytime...well, sorta.

Smiles,
Noc
Undecided Ermm do we really have to tell?? Is this some kinda psychiatric assessment??Tongue
While looking at a RL cat. I tried to identify the kitty in Kittycats traits... <= Does that also count? O.o
I definitely saw a stray cat in my yard the other day and said "Oh my gosh, what beautiful morning dew eyes!" Akitsu, so I'm with you on that one! XD
(11-30-2012 05:40 PM)Akitsuki Susanowa Wrote: [ -> ]While looking at a RL cat. I tried to identify the kitty in Kittycats traits... <= Does that also count? O.o

LOL I do things like that.
I don't think I have story.....definitely not for breeding....but people tend to ask me what I'm holding (answer is usually "a few kitties", translated as about 20-30 among retired, permapets , breeding and babies) >.>

Also trying to teach my trainable sl dog to rollover like the kitties -he's getting there....just has to lose the sitting at the end and start cocking his head to the side a bit more for added cuteness Big Grin

[Image: 7808468476_4d8044df5b.jpg]

[Image: 7995075296_5c68088f7a.jpg]
* Tad Carlucci chuckles, remembering his wife, in the midst of a phone conversation with her then-VERY-pregnant and about-to-deliver daughter, she suddenly cut it off saying, "I'll call you back, I just had a cat!"
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's