KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Lost Kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi this is my first post but I am needing help! I was holding my kitty at home and detached it but can not find it in my inventory!!!! I thought i rezzed it on my land but its no where to be found and my kittycat control hud is not picking up the kitty anywhere. This is the second time I have lost a kitty after holding it and then detaching it. I have no idea if its a glitch in my inventory or what is going on. Is there anyway to retrieve my kittys, please? Huh Sad
If you look at your pedigree you can see the ID# of the kitteh and than file a ticket. KittyCatS support if amazing and I am sure your precious baby will be back with you in no time!

For future reference you always want to right click and DROP not detach there is a known bug in SL with no copy items and detaching them.
The bug is that the object was created in-world and has never been in your inventory. All objects suffer from this bug, but only No Copy items are a hassle since all others leave a copy behind. It's beyond my understanding why Linden Labs has never fixed this bug. It's a one-line change to their code, and it's been around for years. Even a clueless noob programmer just out of school should be able to fix this. Heck, it's good on-the-job training, so it's just the sort of bug I'd assign to one.
I had that happen my cat was returned however it says copy-delete me where his stats are and he is a statue
Hi Darth,

You can file a ticket for that (support tab of this website) and they will fix the cat for you.

Hikari Smile
Reference URL's