KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: non-starter traits ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Counting all the kitty traits from fur to ears each has 7. One of my goals is to breed a kitty with all 7 traits being non-starter. So far I have managed to get a 5 non-starter traited kitty.

I was wondering has anyone seen a kitty with 7 non-starter traits? If not what is the highest non-starting traits have you seen so far in a kitty?

Thanks Smile
I saw a 5 traits. Never saw six.
Loviathar Thanks for the reply. Smile So far 5 is the highest I have seen as well.
(04-21-2011 05:01 AM)Jacey Faith Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering has anyone seen a kitty with 7 non-starter traits? If not what is the highest non-starting traits have you seen so far in a kitty?

Thanks Smile

I have only gotten to 5 myself also and I have seen a 6 (well saw it posted in group chat from someone I would believe and i had natural shade). For me its not so much as getting all 7 because for the most part I prefer the natural shade and I mostly only want Mysterious traits. So a mysterious eye, glitter shade, booboo tail with curious ears is not that desirable to me.

Or for example I would MUCH prefer a 5 trait Russian White / Genesis Water(mysterious/small) / Natural / Mysterious tail / Mysterious Ears compared to a 7 trait Russian White / 18-carat(mysterious/small) / Glitter / BooBoo / Rounded Ears. The latter i wouldn't let near our cats to breed, but its all personal preference. This whole "trait" thing started with the horses and i feel people get too caught up many times with the number of traits as opposed to what the traits are.
oh yes my other goals is to breed an all curious kitty, all mysterious kitty and a few others I have in mind. Many goals for myself. Smile I also like the natural best although I have not seen all the shades yet but I do tend to like the more realistic looking colors and traits. Smile
Reference URL's