KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: kittycats id
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone my cat vanished from my parcel during a (sim Full ) item return however the cat was not on the list of items returned, anyway my question is where is the cats id? is it on the cat or somewhere else, if the cat then how do i get it
Hello Susanna Smile

dont worry u can easily find the ID. Here on the website is the pedigree button. Click on it (if you are not already registered then do it now) and u see all your cats. Look for your cat, click on it and tada, the ID is written under the cat. Copy the ID and contact the Kittycats-support via the support button on the website here and you will get back your cutie very fast.
As they helped me i thought they r sitting and waiting 24 hours 7 days a week with tons of coffee in front of the pc to find our sweeties Big Grin

Hugs,
Gods

(11-22-2012 09:17 AM)Susanna Triellis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone my cat vanished from my parcel during a (sim Full ) item return however the cat was not on the list of items returned, anyway my question is where is the cats id? is it on the cat or somewhere else, if the cat then how do i get it
Hi Susanna,

Welcome to KittyCatS. The kitty iid you can find in the pedigree tab at the top of this page. Just look for the kitty that is lost. When you do a full return of items usually the kitty gets placed in a bulk prim in your inventory lost and found folder.
Obviously not useful in this case, but another place where you can find your kitty's ID is in their whiskers prim (useful when the issue is that the kitty is there but for example doesn't bring up the menu on touch)
Reference URL's