KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Glitter Foldy Prism Foxie Girl! * Sanura's, Wednesday (tonight!) 6pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Foxie girl at Kar's auction!

Desyre is a little Foxie - Auburn girl with a love for all that's rainbow including her prism eyes and paw-picked rainbow gradient collar! She has glitter shade, soft fold ears, frisky tail, and mysterious rainbow prism eyes along with stubby tail on her mom and curious whisker potential from her grandmother. The first Foxie on the grid is also in her pedigree! At this time, Desyre resides on her panel with her pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little glitter kittyfoxie girl home, please join us at Sanura's auction Wednesday (today!) at 6pm, Panel A. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%Adorable/71/167/22 )

And as always, if you have any questions about the lovely Desyre or the rest of her Foxie family, please let me know. Heart I hope he can find a loving and wonderful home today! ?

[Image: 8206247573_f38fea3329_z.jpg]

? Desyre
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

??????????????????????
MOM: Hyrule II
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Soft Fold

DAD: Saffron
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Genesis
????????????????????????????????
So beautiful! I love the FOLDIES!!!!
Reference URL's