KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SoftFoldy Burmese Flame girl * Late Nacht, 5pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Burmese Flame girl named Lea at Saturday's Late Nacht on Panel A.

Lea sports soft foldy ears along with other lovely traits on her and in her family history with 9T potential directly in her pedigree. The first Burmese Flame starter on the grid is also in her pedigree, this is my first time ever auctioning any part of this original Burmese Flame line discovered. At this time, Ayu resides on her panel with her pedigree for your viewing and loves visitors! Smile

If you would love to take this little Burmese Flame girl home, come join us at Late Nacht on Saturday, 5pm SLT! (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nachts Landing/110/227/22 )

If you have any questions about the super cute Lea or the rest of her Burmese Flame family, please let me know. Heart I hope this little girl can find a loving home!

[Image: 8192081268_578eda1f9f_c.jpg]
? Lea
Fur: Burmese - Flame
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch)

??????????????????????

MOM: Zappa ~ First Burmese Flame Starter!
Mummy Mia! - Pumpkin Puke
Fur: Genesis - Flame II
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Renato
Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Curious
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Curious)
????????????????????????????????
Beautiful kitty!
Thank you so much! I adore the autumn-colored fur with the brown of her eyes. Smile
Coming up next at Late Nacht! Smile
Reference URL's