KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCats! Instant Auctions is ?HERE!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
|I{•------» KittyCats! Instant Auctions is HERE! «------•}I|

We are proud to Invite the members of the KittyCats Community
to a new concept in KittyCats Auctions.

secondlife:///app/group/9783517f-11fb-0e4a-84a1-a53679db3128/about

KittyCats! Instant Auctions is a group created to exclusively auction KittyCats via group chat. Group chat auctions are an alternative to voice auctions and by no means intends to be a substitution of the former. Feel free to invite members to this group as the successful outcome of your auction increases its chances by the number of members. Everyone is invited to join/invite. There is no enrollment fee nor charges for the usage of this group, either as a buyer or as an Auctioneer!

KittyCats! Instant Auctions - Fast Facts:

-:¦:- All auctions will be conducted in group chat by the owner of the KittyCat who will make sure that no other auction is undergoing before starting a new one.

-:¦:- If people are bidding, feel free to extend the auction of as much time as necessary to allow everyone time to consider their bids but bidding should not last longer than 5 minutes if there are no bids being made.

-:¦:- All members of this group will ensure that group chat content will be focused on auctions, keeping casual conversations to a minimum.

-:¦:- We will provide a notecard with further information, including a suggested chat structure to ensure a group chat flow as efficient as possible. Should you require any help of have any doubts, please contact any of the Moderators with your questions or requests.

-:¦:- Auctions can be held 24 hours a day - this is your auction you are in control!

-:¦:- Last but surely not least: We hope you enjoy the group and have many sales using this system! Feel free to pass the word around and invite your friends to share the fun!

-:¦:- We're looking forward to see you there! Blush

Estimated starting date: 28th of November 2012

For a note card with rules and Auction structure please touch the =^..^= KittyCats! Instant Auctions signs @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Duke%20Island/99/92/2201

-The KittyCats! Instant Auctions Team Heart
Very interesting! I'll be excited to see how this works out!
I AM READY!!! WOOOOOtt! AND YES I WILL WEAR MY MAD SCIENTIST GOGGLES WHEN BIDDING
I always wish I could attend auctions when I'm working or doing anything else in SL, also I always wish for a lag free auction, so I love the idea! Great one really.
Thank you everyone for showing your support to this new idea!

We're really excited and happy to see your comments here on the forums and inworld.Heart

I would like to personally thank Lixy Byron, Dimpz Morane and Ruby Tierbal for being the most amazing friends I have in the KittyCats! Community and for letting me be part of this lovely project along side you all ? Smile

I can't wait for the date to arrive and hold our ever first group chat auction of many many more to come! Big Grin

See you all bidding!

Giulia?
?...? ???? ?...?
bumpty bump !! and welcome to the new joiners ! Smile
Did you join yet?

Time is ticking!

We are so happy and proud to see this project coming along together! So many new members each day! Thank you! Remember to invite your friends!
[/size]
Thanks to all the wonderful people who have contacted us to communicate their interest and good wishes! You guys are A M A I Z I N G ! Heart

secondlife:///app/group/9783517f-11fb-0e4a-84a1-a53679db3128/about
We're open!

After a shaky start, KittyCats! Instant Auctions group is now O P E N !

We would like to welcome our new members (we turned 100 today! WOW!) and to thank those of you who have helped to spread the word across.
KittyCats! Instant Auctions is up and running and we hope you enjoy the system as much as we do.

This auction system has been used for a long period of time in other breedables with much success and we certainly hope you all enjoy it and use the group chat for your auctions, always observing the few but strict group rules and instructions to ensure a smoothly chat flow.

I will be posting a new Thread with a quick guide and instructions, if you have any questions please contact us in world. We cannot wait to see you there
Big Grin

The KIA Staff (Lyxy Byron, Dimpz Morane, Giuliana Verrazzano and Ruby Tierbal)
bUMp Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's