KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New to KittyCats - questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I am new to KittyCats. I didnt see a section on the forum where to ask questions ...
I searched around for a few hours for a pair of kittens that i think i would enjoy to start breeding with when they are old enough. So they are newborns. I have a pink/white boy and a black/white girl.

first question:
when I opened them from their kitten boxes, they are very tiny. do they eventually grow?

second question:
I turned the breeding off on them, i suppose there is no point in it being on right now since theyre young anyways, right?

third question:
with breeding off, i read that they eat less food. about how long will the 170 food option last for with 2 kittycats with breeding off? and with breeding on?

fourth question:
If I want to set something as a pet bed for my kittycat to use, is there a way to do that? do I need a script or some other item to attach to my own bed for my kitty to use (like how with zooby you can make your own bed)? Or do I have to strictly buy the kittycat only beds?

thats the only questions i can think of for now ... lol. thanks for your time!
hi vixtris Smile welcome to the wonderful world of KittyCatS! Smile

1. yes they do grow daily. from day one to 4 you can "attach" them via their menu if you want to "wear" them on your shoulders, from day 5 on you can hold them .

2 & 3 turn breeding back on, as it takes 7 days when you turn it on to get them to start to gain love. they can start to gain love on day 7, so if you want to breed them turn it back on asap Smile

4. wherever you rez them or move them and set their "Home" will be where they go to sleep! Smile this makes for fun and creative sleeping arrangements. you can make your own bed, have them sleep on a sofa, chair, tv, whatever YOU want Smile

hope that helps and feel free to join our KittyCats Addicts group to ask questions in chat, you will find we're a really helpful and fun community.

welcome again!
Hi Vixtris,

Welcome to KittyCatS.

As Callie said, turn back their love asap or you will waste breeding time on your cats.

A bowl of kibble (170L) lasts 4 weeks for 1 breeding cat, 8 weeks for 1 pet, so 2 weeks
for 2 breeding cats and 4 weeks for 2 pets.

Have fun with your kitties !

Nen
(11-15-2012 02:56 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Vixtris,

Welcome to KittyCatS.

As Callie said, turn back their love asap or you will waste breeding time on your cats.

A bowl of kibble (170L) lasts 4 weeks for 1 breeding cat, 8 weeks for 1 pet, so 2 weeks

Nen

Not trying to hijack but, I had two bowls of food that came in the starter pack and the kitties are 13 days and are already out of food? (The kitties are set to pet not breed.)
(11-15-2012 05:52 PM)CordeliaSloan Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to KittyCatS.

Nen

Not trying to hijack but, I had two bowls of food that came in the starter pack and the kitties are 13 days and are already out of food? (The kitties are set to pet not breed.)

This is because the "starter" food is only good for 2 weeks. The bowls you will buy from the mainshop are larger and will last longer
(11-15-2012 06:13 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2012 05:52 PM)CordeliaSloan Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to KittyCatS.

Nen

This is because the "starter" food is only good for 2 weeks. The bowls you will buy from the mainshop are larger and will last longer

Oh ok ... I think, lol. I"m standing in front of it now trying to figure out which one to buy.
Tongue The only difference between the different foods are the amount in them, one only has one bowl, one has five bowls, etc
Welcome to KittyCatS
Welcome to KittyCatS and the mad scientists world behind it where cats can have purple eyes (among others), glow like a lamp and have funky traits or have a complete identity crisis because they wear a foxy fur.
And ofcourse you can also breed for the more "normal" looking cats Smile
It is an awesome breedable and community I think you will find out soon enough, I hope you will have fun!
thanks for the warm welcome and answering my questions!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's