KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Dumb Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have looked on marketplace and everywhere. I checked here and the manual tells me what the food is and how to set it up but nothing so far tells me where to buy food? Thanks!
At the store on the KittyCatS sim. I don't have the exact coordinates.

Funny how long a manual can be out before someone notices such basic information is missed, isn't it?
(11-12-2012 04:45 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]At the store on the KittyCatS sim. I don't have the exact coordinates.

Funny how long a manual can be out before someone notices such basic information is missed, isn't it?

LOl yea, and I got the kitties from the hunt so with the hunt you've got all these people that get all these breedables not having any contact really with the people involved with them so it can be a bit daunting, lol. It's not like getting houses or jewelry for hunts rewards.

Ok, lol you get cat food at the cat food store. HAHA *Sorry just made me laugh, thanks!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...s/141/8/26

This should take you right in front of the food.

Nen
(11-12-2012 05:47 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...s/141/8/26

This should take you right in front of the food.

Nen

ty Smile and I believe I am understanding that I read milk is only necessary if they are breeding?
yup just for breeding but if u only have few cats u can cuddle them at least 30minutes a day it would be the same as giving milk. Without milk and cuddling they still can breed but it just needs longer till they would reach 100%.

GoDs
(11-12-2012 07:27 AM)Godsevil Fall Wrote: [ -> ]yup just for breeding but if u only have few cats u can cuddle them at least 30minutes a day it would be the same as giving milk. Without milk and cuddling they still can breed but it just needs longer till they would reach 100%.

GoDs

okies. Yeah, I've done the holding and cuddling thing, never get their happiness past 90 and it drops fast *shrug. I swear I saw one of them dig up butterflies the other Day! LOL
(11-12-2012 04:16 PM)CordeliaSloan Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2012 07:27 AM)Godsevil Fall Wrote: [ -> ]yup just for breeding but if u only have few cats u can cuddle them at least 30minutes a day it would be the same as giving milk. Without milk and cuddling they still can breed but it just needs longer till they would reach 100%.

GoDs

okies. Yeah, I've done the holding and cuddling thing, never get their happiness past 90 and it drops fast *shrug. I swear I saw one of them dig up butterflies the other Day! LOL

Without Milk or Cuddling they take 10 days to reach 100% love, with either of them they need 7 days.

Their happiness drops when their energy drops and also when the cuddling effect goes after the 24 hours pass I think if you don't cuddle again.

And yes they emit butterflies Smile with different colors.
(11-12-2012 05:00 PM)Sara Franco Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2012 04:16 PM)CordeliaSloan Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

GoDs

Without Milk or Cuddling they take 10 days to reach 100% love, with either of them they need 7 days.

Their happiness drops when their energy drops and also when the cuddling effect goes after the 24 hours pass I think if you don't cuddle again.

And yes they emit butterflies Smile with different colors.

I never see them get to 100% even with cuddling - most I've seen is 100% ... and I posted a thread in breeding .... they won't drink the milk - dunno why. They are 14 days - shrug - mated to each other and all set to the same group and milk and food set within range ....
As answered in the other thread, their breed has been turned off at some point & back on not long ago.

They will not start gaining love before the 7 days pet food recovery period (nor drink milk) is over, you can give each of them a pet food recovery vita available at the main store to avoid that wait. Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's