KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: NEW: Auctions w. Saga Felix, Sundays at 2pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got convinced to do a bit of auctioning again - and will be hosting an auction once a week, Sundays at 2pm, at the Simply Too Adorable sim.

Many have asked me to let them know if I started again - and I am sorry if I forgot a whole lot, but I am trying to balance between letting people know and really hating to spam everyone's IM's ;-)

I have decided to not have any special panels at all - just 15 panels and a cardboard box for my own kitty - and then the raffle kitty, of course. Simple setup, lovely kitties and hopefully lots of fun :-)

Hope to see you there!

-Saga
Welcome back to the Too Adorable family <3
so happy you are back xoxoxo
Best of luck with your first return auction! I'll be there if I can make it in world at that time! Smile
Welcome back Saga!!! Heart

Just looked at your Auction Lineup so far

WOW!
Looking forward to it Smile
Thanks all - and yes, I am looking very much forward to it too! Big Grin

-Just need to sell a few more panels *wink-wink-nudge-nudge* and we're good to go tonight :-) (Or, afternoon, if you're in US)

See ya'll there Big Grin
Just set up my cat!! YAY!! can't wait!!!
-Aaand all panels are sold out - 15 different sellers (myself included) on this auction - should be fun!

Some of the kitties today are:

?? 6T CREAM LYNX Ice Crystal Glitter etc.
?? Lilac Lynx w. Shorty & Blonde/Plush Wh.
?? Siam.Flame Mint Julep FUSSY 2tone/Plush Wh.
?? TAWNY TABBY w. Shamrock & more!
?? 2 x 5T Oci Ebony Silver w. Beach Blue & Prism
?? 9T Oci Choco w. Ody.Dream & Plush Wh.
?? 9T Bali Seal Lynx pft Ody Rainbow
?? 9T Snow w. Retired Fur, Eye & Shade

?-And a JADE-eyed Raffle kitty!?

-But there are more - and surprises can come too, as not all sellers are set up yet. -So come by at 2pm, grab a raffle ticket, say hi, and see if you'd like to buy some kitties Big Grin
woot auction just started! awesome line up and saga is AWESOME! come join us here xoxoxo
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's