KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SweetCats-Valentine, Seasons of Hope, Kibo Neko & LepreCat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people, I hope you are well. I am looking for some special kitties to purchase.

1. Boxed male or female SweetCats-Valentine 2011 XOXO
2. Boxed male or female Seasons of Hope-Relay for life 2011 - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
3. Boxed male and female Kibo Neko - Hope and Yuki Neko
4. Boxed male and female LepreCat
5. Boxed male or female LepreCat Kitten

Please let me know if you have these to sell, know someone who has, or have seen them in auction etc.

Many thanks

danroy Wink
Hi Danroy,

I was wandering a cat market and came across all 4 RFL 2011 Seasons cats, boxed. Here is the URL:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/So.../23/109/31

Good luck! Adrienne
(11-09-2012 05:37 PM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Danroy,

I was wandering a cat market and came across all 4 RFL 2011 Seasons cats, boxed. Here is the URL:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/So.../23/109/31

Good luck! Adrienne

Thanks for that Adrienne. Yes, I'm there now Wink L$29,000 each!!! Undecided
LOL- Believe it or not, that's one of the lowest prices I've seen in a long time for those, and that's for live cats. And I haven't seen them boxed anywhere. They usually cost more than the live. :-)
I have one male leprecat boxed - at the same price I paid for it a year ago - then I found a permapet which suited me better ...I collect permapets rather than boxes myself !It is pricey but they are also very rare as boxes and I am not making one extra linden from the box when it sells .....Its at A Whisker of Perfection
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mo...92/122/504
I agree with Adrienne boxes often cost more than lives or permapets even , because they are rarer I guess!
good luck with your collecting Danny ....
That are very fair prices to be honest.
It is close to impossible to find them lower priced indeed especially boxed.
These collectors are very rare, certainly boxed, because by the time they were released there were not so many KC breeders.
So for the 2011 collection say before Halloween 2011 a relative high price needs to be payed frequently.
The kitties you request are very rare especially the Leprekitty, only 100 excist, I wonder if you can find that one even and in a box would be a miracle LOL
I have seen a live Leprekitty for 150k so ...
Should you find one boxed I predict it has a price tag you will be shocked about.
Well i have a unopend rfl pack, still in the tree bag and all for sell at my shop look me up in sl its in my picks

<3
kittykat wirefly
Thanks everyone Smile Yes, I am probably dreaming!
Hi people,
well, I bit the bullet and bought the boxed RFL Seasons of Hope and Leprecat male. Kayleigh is right, these are rare little kitties. So, the list is now updated to:

1. Kibo Neko - Hope and Yuki Neko set (boxed only)
2. LepreCat (girl)boxed & LepreCat Kitten (boxed or live)
3. The royal snow angel-prince of winterland (boxed)
4. The royal raindear-lady of winterland (boxed)

Thank you all for your kind advice.

danroy
Reference URL's