KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion on new breeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would love to see Persian and Himalayan Cats would be really awsome to have long hair coats too breed with the flat faces that these kittys in rl have..If they could get the coats long and flowy i think it would looks absoulutly beatufiul. Of course persian and himis in rl do have 3 coat lengths short,medium and long so they defintily would be able too give a variety with this new breed. Just a suggestion...smiles and hopesRolleyesShy
I would die for a Turkish Van Heart
How about Toygers?
[Image: small]

Or Serengetis
[Image: 235px-Savannah_Cat_portrait.jpg]

My favorite Breed is the Egyptian Mau personally:
[Image: emau.jpg]

I would also LOVE to see a Manx tail option
[Image: manx.jpg]

And of course, I own a Tortie; so naturally would love to see her in world.
[Image: 3663015_1488850c1683c96adefb59baeb602aa9.jpg]
How about Savannah Cats. I would love to see those, with there big ears. So cute!

[attachment=149]
[attachment=150]
I'm new but I love the kitty cats a lot so far much more refined then other cats on SL.

I'm trying to find a match for one of my cat so I actually would like to see a black and white American Shorthair Smile. It would give a nice black and white color with the top color as black instead of spots.

Sorry if this seems blunt or anything I'm not meaning it that way Smile.
I just stumbled across this beauty of a cat breed. Since Burmese and Russians are very sought after, I'm sure people would love this breed too.

Burmilla

[Image: bml_blueshaded.jpg] [Image: bml_blackshaded.jpg] [Image: bml_aurora_dk.jpg] [Image: burmilla%20profile%20meggie.jpg] [Image: burmilla%20breed%20profile.jpg]

The Burmilla is the result of crossbreeding Burmese cats and Chinchillas. It's a medium-sized shorthair cat with a striking contrast between the coloured tipping and the silver base.

Colour variants can be silver shaded or shell (tipped), and can also show Burmese points:

* black (seal), blue, chocolate, lilac, cinnamon, fawn
* caramel, apricot
* red, cream,
* all tortie colours, like seal tortie, blue tortie (blue-cream), chocolate tortie, lilac tortie, cinnamon tortie, fawn tortie, caramel tortie
Awesome breed indeed, Vila !!
As well as new breeds, I'd love to see Plush ears <3 with little tufts of hair maybe... and manx tails of course Smile I'm so excited about the traits coming out right now Big Grin The plush whiskers are ADORABLE <3
I also would love to see Persian and Chinchilla breeds with long flowing coats as I used to breed them in RL for about 15 years and just love them!
it would be fun to have different head-traits ^.^ like a flatfaced and a genesis and maybe a longer nose?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's