KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Collabs 88.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellos KittyCats lovers! I have a question, sorry by advance if it has already been asked Confused.
I wanted to know if the Collabs 88 were supposed to give a special baby sooner or later, or not at all?
Thanks for reading thing, and answering Big Grin
Huggies.
Smile Answered in group chat.
(11-02-2012 04:23 PM)Lilophee Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hellos KittyCats lovers! I have a question, sorry by advance if it has already been asked Confused.
I wanted to know if the Collabs 88 were supposed to give a special baby sooner or later, or not at all?
Thanks for reading thing, and answering Big Grin
Huggies.

Not at all. These are simply costumed starters, no special OS.
I have two of these as well. After reading this, I'm wondering if i should unpartner them, since they don'y give any special OS. Is it better to pair each one with a high trait cat to get something special that way?
I think you should unpartner them. You'll have better chances of knowing what each of them hides and of getting more traits in their grandbabies if not also in their sons and daughters.
(01-08-2013 10:26 AM)Michael929 Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]I have two of these as well. After reading this, I'm wondering if i should unpartner them, since they don'y give any special OS. Is it better to pair each one with a high trait cat to get something special that way?

I think it depends on how you want the babies to come out. If you are wanting results and traited kitties, then you don't really want to ever have them set to auto partner. Usually pairing to higher traited kitties results in more traits being pulled from the starter.

Starter kitties (includes collections) paired together usually always has low to non-traited boxes. Though I have gotten some that are 5-7 traits from such pairings. That is usually lower in the odds though.

As to special offspring, you can either read the notecard that comes with the kitty or here on the site under blog which collection kittys paired together creates a special offspring. As of right now, last years lepre kitty, xmas couple kitties, the easter couple created special babies. Recently the halloweens pairing from the same collection style also did so when paired.
Reference URL's