KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Owner Needs Cattery help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to KittyCats and a bit stuck. I pulled a bit of a stupid and placed my cats in the Cattery without know how to withdraw them. I don't really have the L$ right now to buy food in the Cattery so, after modifying the space a friend is letting me use, I wanted to get them back out so I can feed them...Then I noticed I have no clue where to go and what to click. Could someone please help me?

Sincerely,
The One Who Didn't Think

P.S. yes i've checked through the forums and can't seem to find a particular thread with the answer I need.
What you need to do is go to the main store and get the "dock." Once you grab it, for free, take it home and rezz it. Click on it and you will be able to pull the kitties out!
(11-02-2012 01:04 PM)Gabrielle Finistair Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new to KittyCats and a bit stuck. I pulled a bit of a stupid and placed my cats in the Cattery without know how to withdraw them. I don't really have the L$ right now to buy food in the Cattery so, after modifying the space a friend is letting me use, I wanted to get them back out so I can feed them...Then I noticed I have no clue where to go and what to click. Could someone please help me?

Sincerely,
The One Who Didn't Think

P.S. yes i've checked through the forums and can't seem to find a particular thread with the answer I need.

Hi Gabrielle, Welcome to KittyCats Smile

To get back your cats from the cattery you need a Dock, you can get that by going to the mainstore, first room, to the left. They are free.

Rez the dock and click it, and choose "Cat to SL" option, it will ask for permissions to open a link, go there and you will find all your cats listed, click the ones you want back in world. They will appear on the Dock.

Also it will ask for linden permissions, don't worry, that for the option to convert lindens to Kitties Dollars.
Thank you both very much. I appreciate the help. Kitties are in world and getting their food...even if they do like walking through the floor. *laughs*
Reference URL's