KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Glitter Stubby Platinum Foxie Plush-Whiskered Boy * Kar's, Friday 6pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Foxie boy at Kar's auction!

Oni is a little Foxie - Auburn boy with glitter shade, stubby tail, plush whiskers, and mysterious platinum eyes along with 9T potential and the first Foxie starter in his pedigree. At this time, Oni resides on Panel A with his pedigree for your viewing and loves visitors! Smile

If you would love to take this little glitter kittybunsfox boy home, please join us at Kar's auction Friday (today!) at 6pm, Panel A. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too Adorable/71/167/22 )

If you have any questions about lovely Oni or the rest of his Foxie family, please let me know. Heart I hope he can find a loving and wonderful home today! ?

[Image: 8147040989_1422eea19e.jpg]

? Oni
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Platinum (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Plush)
Adorable! Good luck with auctioning him Smile
OMG Deery you are killing me >.<
What an amazing breed that is !
Aww thank you so much to both of you!! I really love the platinum with the glitter and white of the Foxie fur and I hope that little Oni finds a wonderful home tonight. Smile
gorgeous baby foxie O_O
Reference URL's