KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: I think a NEW eye colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw a new born posted in KittyCats Addicts...

DOUBLE DIP FLORA - Eyes!

Details:
[05:42] CatWoman Beverly: ? New Born Kitten
Fur: Genesis - Domino II
Eyes: Double Dip Flora (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal
Indeed, this eye is only about 1 week old, Hamilton.
Was discovered by Franky Lanzet last week. Smile
Congrats Hamilton! \o/
They are so pretty from what I have seen Smile

EDIT lol i just see you didn't find but did a chat paste, this obviously is one of my brightest days Blush
(11-01-2012 07:26 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, this eye is only about 1 week old, Hamilton.
Was discovered by Franky Lanzet last week. Smile

Great.. Do you know if there is a picture somewhere ?
(11-01-2012 08:56 AM)Aurore Dreamscape Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a pic from Bea Shamrock:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51681582@N07/8123433121/

Thanks Aurore... Interesting, but not at all what I was expecting..Smile
I know...me either! I'd like to see them on the cat, and not just a pic. Seems the newest eyes have a ring around the outside colored differently than the iris.
(11-01-2012 09:33 AM)Aurore Dreamscape Wrote: [ -> ]I know...me either! I'd like to see them on the cat, and not just a pic. Seems the newest eyes have a ring around the outside colored differently than the iris.

Yes... looks like it... The DOUBLE DIP FLORA could look good on a Foxie..
I really love the pic they added of the Royal Tapestry too! Love the little line of color that Aurore was describing.
(11-01-2012 11:33 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I really love the pic they added of the Royal Tapestry too! Love the little line of color that Aurore was describing.

Have not seen that. Must go have a look...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's