KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: JUST Lowered Prices on Painted Possession, Spot Dot, Barky & Teacup Vamp of the Dead!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have reduced most of the prices in my store temporarily, and have added several boxed kitties at reduced prices. I have ALL the Mummy Mia! & Frankenkitties offered, Bengal Tawnies & Ody Burst, and several uniquely traited teacups & regular sized. There is even a Vamp of the Dead teacup!! Come get them before the prices go back up!

Prices on Day of the Dead pedigree Gatchas have been reduced, and a Halloween broom pedigree fatpack has been added. The brooms are copy/mod, and both sparkle & non-sparkle versions are included.

Don't forget to check out my Day of the Dead skybox when you visit, take the teleporter with the double doors at back of store.

Prices will be reduced through 10/31/12 only!

Here's your taxi:
~Purrfect Harmony~
Bumped to show end date of reduced prices.
Sorry, Bengal Tawnies are gone for now, hope to have more soon! Only two more days left for reduced prices, you'd better hurry if you want to take advantage! I still have the teacup Vamp of the dead and would be willing to trade it for a teacup white day of the dead.
Day of the dead skybox will be removed after Halloween also....don't forget to check it out when you visit. And the gatchas will be gone come November 1st too.
Reference URL's