KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How do i get pedigree link to work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering how to work the items that say "click me for pedigree!" .
I have one that is a cat shape. I click it an i get a message on the link saying: WARNING: The Pedigree panel you clicked was configured wrongly. The panel can only link to KittyCatS of the panel owner...
My other item is like a genie lamp that says touch lamp to create a pedigree link.
How do i get one of these to work for my new born kitten that is still in box?

thanks,

Marggie
That's fairly easy you click your cat's or box's "info" button and open your chat history (ctrl+H) there you will find the information about the kitty it's parents and it's ID.
Copy and paste this unique ID in the description field of your pedigree giver:-)
If correctly configured the page to your cat's pedigree should be accessable for your customers Smile

I hope this helped!
(10-24-2012 04:20 PM)margaretterocksyourworld Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was wondering how to work the items that say "click me for pedigree!" .
I have one that is a cat shape. I click it an i get a message on the link saying: WARNING: The Pedigree panel you clicked was configured wrongly. The panel can only link to KittyCatS of the panel owner...
My other item is like a genie lamp that says touch lamp to create a pedigree link.
How do i get one of these to work for my new born kitten that is still in box?

thanks,

Marggie

For the genie, it's also easy. As Kayleigh said, just click on the cat or box to get its info for the ID. Copy the ID as before, but paste the ID into local chat. Once you do that, a 'genie cat' will appear, you click that and it will take you to the cat's pedigree. The genie lamp gives pedigrees for any cats or boxes owned by the same owner as the lamp. If you have any questions about the genie, feel free to contact me. There should be an instruction card included with the lamp as well.
(10-25-2012 08:23 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]For the genie, it's also easy. As Kayleigh said, just click on the cat or box to get its info for the ID. Copy the ID as before, but paste the ID into local chat. Once you do that, a 'genie cat' will appear, you click that and it will take you to the cat's pedigree. The genie lamp gives pedigrees for any cats or boxes owned by the same owner as the lamp. If you have any questions about the genie, feel free to contact me. There should be an instruction card included with the lamp as well.

I <3 your pedigree frame and genie.
I have it in my shop so very convenient for me and my customers!
Thank you for developing that Smile
(10-25-2012 10:01 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012 08:23 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]For the genie, it's also easy. As Kayleigh said, just click on the cat or box to get its info for the ID. Copy the ID as before, but paste the ID into local chat. Once you do that, a 'genie cat' will appear, you click that and it will take you to the cat's pedigree. The genie lamp gives pedigrees for any cats or boxes owned by the same owner as the lamp. If you have any questions about the genie, feel free to contact me. There should be an instruction card included with the lamp as well.

I <3 your pedigree frame and genie.
I have it in my shop so very convenient for me and my customers!
Thank you for developing that Smile

Thanks! I keep them at my shop, my cattery, where I've got joint programs going... LOL. And I use them myself, because half the time it's faster than finding a cat in a huge pedigree list LOL. I'm glad you like them Smile
Reference URL's