KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Sylvan Felines Showroom - My first Foxie - Soft Black!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Decided to make a thread to post and keep the pictures of my Kitties I cherish the most in one place, and couldn't start with anything better than my FOXIES family.

Will change thread subject to show what new Kitties pictures I've posted.

This one was my first Foxie girl, gave me awesome 2 Foxies then found a new home, still in my heart though Heart.

[Image: 8116493028_35397417a0_m.jpg]
Splashy Foxy by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr

This was my 2nd Foxie girl, full sister of the 1st and was sold so young, no OS.

[Image: 8116480587_3bd5476827_m.jpg]
BoOBoO Foxie by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr

These are the ones I still have:

The Ody Splash and the Morning Dew with Big Pupil ones are full siblings, OS of the first Foxy, both are 6T, a girl and a boy.
The Ody Rainbow new little Foxie is their son.

The Perfect eyes girl in the picture is the result of mating the 6T Ody Splash one in the picture below with her Bengal Snow Dad. She is 7T.

LOL sorry for the family tree details, but talking about it makes me feel they are more real Big Grin, not advertising them Angel, as I don't think I can part with these soon.

Forgot to mention that all of them have a Boo Boo Tail except the very first one which got it from her Baroque Baby Dad and hid it behind her Frisky Tail and passed it to her Foxies OS.
I think it looks funny in the picture that they all have the same tail pointing to the same direction Big Grin.

[Image: 8116488682_6dd8283bd1.jpg]
Foxies Family by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr

[Image: 8116486969_02d55823ed.jpg]
Foxies Family by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr
Very cute Sara! Saw these pics on flicker and drooled on them a little XD
(10-24-2012 02:56 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Very cute Sara! Saw these pics on flicker and drooled on them a little XD

awww Thank you!

*cleans the drooling off her cats* lol kidding Heart
muhaha Tongue
That's my first 9T Foxie and my first 9T kitty ever, was hard to part with him, but I'm sure he is happy in his new home Heart.

He is the first son of the perfect eyed girl in the previous post.

[Image: 8140409049_c16d0627dc_n.jpg]
9T Foxie Auburn! by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr
The Baroque Baby who gave me my Foxies line just surprised me with a Foxie with Plush Whiskers, this one looks a bit different as he got his Mom's Blue Ice eyes, but also got Illume Shade and Boo Boo Tail like all the others Rolleyes and adorable!

[Image: 8159533775_33f84b4b99.jpg]
Foxie with Blue Ice Eyes and Plush Whiskers! by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr
awww so cute!
Just got this adorable one today! Odyssey Eyes and Odyssey Ears, Lucky Boy Smile

[Image: 8159564929_557c8b2948.jpg]
Foxie Auburn with Odyssey 2 Ears by Sara Franco @ SL, on Flickr

(11-05-2012 06:50 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]awww so cute!

Thank you!
dawwwwww so precious! The ody ears look precious on that foxie!
(11-06-2012 01:07 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]dawwwwww so precious! The ody ears look precious on that foxie!

Thank you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's