KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Halloween Kitties 2012 Rumors & Speculation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any guesses about what the mummy mia - immortal is all about? (there is a reference in the notecard to her 'ever seeing eye')

Is immortal a rare one?

Any guesses to what new traits might be hidden on any of them?

Will the rare specials (i.e. painted possession) have traits the others do not?

Will the special babies be all the same for each type or will there be 'rare' collector cats in there?

Will the special babies have hidden traits the parents do not?

Let's dish on any rumors, speculation or guesses about Haloween kitties!
(10-21-2012 09:31 AM)Smooshbaby1 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have any guesses about what the mummy mia - immortal is all about? (there is a reference in the notecard to her 'ever seeing eye')

Is immortal a rare one?
I hear that but they don't seem to be as rare as the rainbow one, not sure though.

(10-21-2012 09:31 AM)Smooshbaby1 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Any guesses to what new traits might be hidden on any of them?
I dunno at all but I'm not expecting new furs or eyes as we just had that from the Baroque Babies, also we got some new tails and whiskers lately, so maybe ears? all are guesses.

(10-21-2012 09:31 AM)Smooshbaby1 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Will the rare specials (i.e. painted possession) have traits the others do not?
I don't think rarity has to do anything with hidden traits, it is just that people found that they get them less than the other colors from the vendor.

(10-21-2012 09:31 AM)Smooshbaby1 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Will the special babies be all the same for each type or will there be 'rare' collector cats in there?
As far as I know, each of the four type (Franken, Mummies, Till Death and Day of The Dead) will have a different special baby but the color of the parents shouldn't matter.
But maybe there will be 2 different genders with different colors like the Fun Flowers ones, can't know yet.

(10-21-2012 09:31 AM)Smooshbaby1 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Will the special babies have hidden traits the parents do not?
I think the special babies actual traits always follow the normal genetics system, but they will have special costume traits of course.
The only case I know cats hide a trait the parents don't have is like the St Patrick eyes and that was announced in advance.
Reference URL's