KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Shade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what shade does this kitty looks like? to me it looks porcelain but its glitterHuh.

[Image: 8105627993_cd2fecb074_z.jpg]
Snapshot_004 by Lady Zivaah, on Flickr
I think that's just because it's on the black russian. One of the only furs the glitter doesn't seem to look BLINDING on XD
lol.... i like the look, just was thinking it gives the same shine you see porcelain gives when its on a white Russian or similar..nu i loves it so cute
I believe they used a bit of glow on the glitter which they didn't use on the porcelain this seems to be shininess only not sure though.
Glow is indeed not so easy to see on darker furs eventhough this depends also on the windlight settings you use.
For my settings for example Illume is wááááááy too much I can't even see the fur anymore, I just see a light ball, if it is on light fur and this has likely to do with the fact I use an optimal skin setting in my Firestorm viewer.
So as soon as I see Illume I don't know how fast I have to add either Twinkle or Porcelain in the line as I can barely look at my kitties without getting eye sore LOL
Glitter is somewhat better for me but still due to the glow it is not my favorite shade either.
In fact what is curious while flair should look brighter, like full bright on a prim , for me it makes the fur darker.
yes, i have flair too and it looks darker than the normal shade, you barely see the hairlines.. I do like the gllitter on my aby blue and white.only the paws are shiny like light balls and the rest is normal and he looks so cute.yet my favorites stay , porcelain, twinkle and flair shades
Reference URL's