KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: First time owner question about kitties going downstairs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I just became an owner of two lovely kitties and I have a question about their range of motion. I set the kitties to home on my second floor and when I woke up in the morning they were on the first floor! Range was set to 5 meters. Then, in a few moments without my prompting, they zipped up to the second floor where they should have been.

I have a hard time thinking they are scripted to go down a flight of stairs but have to ask as it was so peculiar. Was it lag perhaps? They were sitting on the first floor happy as all get out, sleeping with little eyes shut tight and appearing normal as the day but they were set for home as the second floor.

By the way, I'm smitten with them! So adorable!

Thank you!

Abhidi
If they fall asleep they should automatically tp back to their home spot on the second floor, but from what I've observed they can indeed go DOWN stairs(and through walls, floors, etc, they are multi talented) just not usually able to go UP stairs. Welcome to the cutest addiction ever!!!
Hi Abhidi welcome Smile

These cute little buggers are still as cute to me as the first I got back in July 2011.
And it seems they did a magic trick on you LOL
I have seen them flying even on one of SL's worst day :-)
So nice you enjoy the kitties just as much as we do!
Watch them roll over OMG that makes the heart melt Wink

I hope you will have fun here we have a great community the best I have been part of in SL.

Kay
Thanks so much for the welcome! Smile

YES, I love them! LOL I am grinning ear to ear with their antics and animations! When I got on today, I told them to jump home and they did. I then reset their range. Yes, I did notice they seemed to jump home, and I'm assuming that is when they went to sleep.

I went back to my home and again they were back downstairs, but I just left them this time assuming they would go back up when they wanted! LOL I guess it is all good as they are "exploring" their new home! LOL Too cute!

I am crazy about the Bengal coat, although I'm sure I will fall in love many times over with other coats as I see more! I have a silver and a sorrell for starting out. Still learning!

Thanks again!!

Abhidi
Welcome to your new addiction, Abhidi ! Big Grin
Reference URL's