KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Glitter Stubby SoftFold Foxie girl * Late Nacht, 5pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Foxie girl at Saturday's Late Nacht on Panel A. ?

Little Ayu is a little Foxie - Auburn girl with a love for all that's rainbow including her prism eyes and paw-picked argyle collar! She has glitter shade, stubby tail, soft fold ears, plush whiskers, and mysterious rainbow prism eyes along with 9T potential and the first Foxie starter in her pedigree. At this time, Ayu resides on her panel with her pedigree for your viewing and loves visitors! Smile

If you would love to take this little glitter girl home, please join us at Late Nacht on Saturday, 5pm SLT! (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nachts Landing/110/227/22 )

If you have any questions about adorable Ayu or the rest of her Foxie family, please let me know. Heart I hope this Saturday that Ayu can find a loving home!

[Image: 8102063946_3c9f219b59.jpg]
? Ayu
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Plush)

??????????????????????

MOM: Riva
Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Platinum (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Chop Chop
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Curious)

DAD: Poncho
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
????????????????????????????????
Those ears! Aww he looks like she just woke up from a nap! LOL
Wow what a purrty foxy!
aww a cutie Smile
But is the Auction 5 or 8 pm? Huh
It's 5pm SLT, sorry! Smile 8pm is for the timezone I'm most used to, corrected the title to reflect it and thank you very much for catching it!
(10-20-2012 04:50 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's 5pm SLT, sorry! Smile 8pm is for the timezone I'm most used to, corrected the title to reflect it and thank you very much for catching it!

You're welcome Smile I work at 5 Sad but Good luck with auctioning her!
Reference URL's