KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: sick kitten first time owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi Im a first time owner and I have two kittens 3 days old. one of them is sick they are hungry but I dont know what to feed them since they are under 7 days old. How do I make the one well again. I don't want to lose it. I was away from SL for a few days, I dont want to lose my little kitten, anyone out there that can advise me? Thank you
Don't worry first -kitties don't die or run away because of lack of food. The food you need is the same adult kitties have. The kibble you find at kittycats mainstore. The different flavours only reflect the number of bowls in each pack.

You won't need milk since they're under 7 days old. After they start gaining love you have a choice: milk or 30 minutes of cuddles so they get to 100% love in a week, or wait 10 days.

About making your sick kitty better: it just needs food. There will be 7 days of recovery period (even after he or she's not hungry anymore -they need 7 days to recover. You can check how much time remains by clicking on the kitty and looking at the information in local chat). You can also get a get well drink from the mainstore and the kitty will be well immediately, but just with food they will get well on their own in a week.

I hope this helps Smile
Thank you Bea-i had bought milk and kibbles but didnt put the kibbles down-this happened so quickly- i feel bad .... I appreciate your input

(10-19-2012 12:20 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry first -kitties don't die or run away because of lack of food. The food you need is the same adult kitties have. The kibble you find at kittycats mainstore. The different flavours only reflect the number of bowls in each pack.

You won't need milk since they're under 7 days old. After they start gaining love you have a choice: milk or 30 minutes of cuddles so they get to 100% love in a week, or wait 10 days.

About making your sick kitty better: it just needs food. There will be 7 days of recovery period (even after he or she's not hungry anymore -they need 7 days to recover. You can check how much time remains by clicking on the kitty and looking at the information in local chat). You can also get a get well drink from the mainstore and the kitty will be well immediately, but just with food they will get well on their own in a week.

I hope this helps Smile
my pleasure Smile I hope your kitties are feeling better
Reference URL's