KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Low Prim Store Displays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shadowbox for KittyCatS 2D Modes

Bookcase Shelves for KittyCatS Boxes 3D Modes

These are 1-Prim Mesh models sold copy, modify. Actually, they're half a prim: link two together and they still cost one prim.

I set them up so that, if you drop a wood texture on them, the grain runs properly. At worst, all you need do is rotate 90.

The models have 5 faces, allowing you to re-decorate them to match your store's decor.

They are have multiple levels of detail which degrade gracefully. Of course, to see that, you'll have to zoom all they way in, and look at them from very far away. Since that rarely happens, you'll probably be hard pressed to see the detail changes.
pretty cool, I like the shadow box, it looks like something in a museum almost!
It should. I built enough of them for my parent's art gallery.
Hi Tad,
Just got this, and love it! I don't know a thing about building, but I wonder if you could do something similar in a different pattern? I was just thinking how awesome that would be in my cattery to trace a line of cats or use in a breeding project. Anyway, this is definitely a two thumbs up display item.
Casey
Reference URL's