KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Not Just Another Bali Flame Raffle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
?
Fur: Balinese - Flame Lynx
Eyes: Gerbera Blue (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Curious
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

I'm setting up a new and hopefully last move store. Between that and Halloween coming I wanted to do something special. (yes to drag you all here and hopefully look around and maybe buy something too) (Angel this is marketing)
It is a little more than just marketing though, I set up a 7seas outside if you just want to sit and relax, catch some nice fish.
Forgive me if I'm away or don't answer right away will be afk a lot and still working on setting up, I don't mean to be rude and will answer or help as soon as I can. Smile

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nu.../220/93/22
(10-13-2012 05:25 PM)devilness chant Wrote: [ -> ](yes to drag you all here and hopefully look around and maybe buy something too) (Angel this is marketing)

LOL this was great made me smile
That store is looking awesome sis! And all those Halloween displays you've made are just great!!
(10-13-2012 05:35 PM)AnimalRP Resident Wrote: [ -> ]LOL this was great made me smile

Lol I Heart that too!
Tongue I try. lol

And to throw in a little more shameless marketing.....Angel....Sis made a really great skull sculpty that i made into a pedigree and she said her tos include freebies so it's at the back of the store for free under her sign.
I hope to find more things to make into pedigrees and package them up for free. it's like my personal goal is to supply all of sl with pedigrees. Rolleyes (we should all have goals in life) Blush

Almost forgot the main reason for post...besides shameless marketing...check the raffle kitty! It really is a cutey and I do wish everyone luck!
What an awesome raffle kitty! I am going to run over and get in on that ASAP!
Ty and gl Daki!
I put out some slightly used sweeties that need a good home, extremely low priced, just cause I hate to see them go to waste. And some new boxes all pedigrees are out. Angel
Thats one lovely Flame Dev AND i've just seen it's a boy ! All the OS i have are girls so far so i'll be along to try my luck for sure Smile
Ty anna! and yes this is a gentle bump and reminder that the raffle is still going.
Wonderful. I will certainly visit. Perhaps I will be able to catch some fish to supliment my kitties kibbles Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's