KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: TEACUP BARKY AND TOY PUTRID PURPLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kittycats Memorabilia has continued to exhibit all special edition kittycats.
Only a few boxes for sale at present .... one SPOT DOT male,
TEACUP BARKY
TOY PUTRID PURPLE
plus purple pup and petrified pink pair ....
New Mummystein and Abby Normal boxes for sale plus reduced prices on the barky teacup and putrid purple toy with more Mommie's Little Monsters in the making ......

Look in search or tp to
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mo...26/116/224
And I get to pet your Fancy kitty Big Grin Heart
(10-11-2012 04:19 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]And I get to pet your Fancy kitty Big Grin Heart

Ty Bea smiles ......always glad when people enjoy the reason behind the exhibition ... checking out all of the awesome special kittycats there are !
An awesome display ....I loved seeing all of the old Halloween collection as well as the new collection . So a big ty !

(10-11-2012 10:48 PM)Viviana Zerbino Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2012 04:19 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]And I get to pet your Fancy kitty Big Grin Heart

Ty Bea smiles ......always glad when people enjoy the reason behind the exhibition ... checking out all of the awesome special kittycats there are !
New Mummystein and Abby Normal boxes for sale plus reduced prices on the barky teacup and putrid purple toy with more Mommie's Little Monsters in the making ......

(10-12-2012 11:19 PM)Yvette Charisma Wrote: [ -> ]An awesome display ....I loved seeing all of the old Halloween collection as well as the new collection . So a big ty !

(10-11-2012 10:48 PM)Viviana Zerbino Wrote: [ -> ]

Reference URL's