KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Sorting by Age doesn't differentiate 0 from 'box'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the online pedigree, the newborns (0 days old) get sorted in randomly with the boxes. We *really* need a way to filter this category, preferably including a way to filter out just boxes so we can see only the lives!
I'm getting so disgusted with it that I'm considering a Grease Monkey script to fix the bugs and add the missing features.
I agree, it would be great if the boxes could be filtered from live kitties in the online pedigree -maybe filtering 120+ kitties as well?
Filtering the permapets seems to be handy too.
I noticed it is fixed the other day so maybe try refreshing and see if that fixes it for you!
yay! later yesterday I noticed it! Smile We can now filter kitties by age on the main pedigree page!!!!! Smile you can choose Box, > 0, < 121 and > 120.
(10-11-2012 09:29 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed it is fixed the other day so maybe try refreshing and see if that fixes it for you!

I just saw this today, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about til I went and force-refreshed the page. TYTY KittyCatS!!!!

and one more teensy little request, pretty please? Is there any way that you could have the count at the bottom (or add a separate count somewhere else) that displays the information 'as currently filtered' ... i.e. if it's filtered for bengal sorrels in boxes, it would display a count that reflected 0 live cats and X boxes, Y males and Z females.
Reference URL's