KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: OK, my cats are smart as my RL ones, they can open doors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I came back and looked to see where they all were, and I find Barrett sitting in the office in front of the fireplace.

So between him and Godiva sitting out on the front porch, I believe these kitties CAN open doors. The doors are set to group and automatic, does that mean they are just walking up to the doors and they are opening?

This is really pretty funny.

Lizzie
Big Grin no in fact they have this magic ability to walk through walls and floors if they are thin enough LOL
A thicker wall 0.500 mtr. avoids that.
A lot of us have, to avoid for them to be able to run away, extra thick invisable walls and floors besides the normal floor and wall prims.
They'll be jumping out the window next : P

Well, if they want to walk thru the walls, I am ok with that. I don't like when they go under the floor much, but it is kinda funny, I have one of those reflective floors, so you can see them under there. I have noticed that as they are getting bigger, they don't get under the floors any more. Now they open the doors : PP

They can basically go all over the island, but they seem to hang out around the house (OH, like me!!!). But now that I know how to find them with the hud thingie, it's more fun for me to see where they go to play. I do hope they explore the whole place!

Lizzie

Blush
Lol yes if you like them to explore the sim you can set their range higher in meters.
This can be done for all your cats via the HUD or per cat via their menu.
That's exactly what I did. Actually I choose 'parcel' for them, so they can go where ever they want.

It is cute finding them all over the place, and it seems like they go further every day!

Lizzie
awwwwws they sound like really cute kitties!!!!!!
They are : )) both the SL ones and the RL ones : )

Heart www.TardyPeebucket.com Heart

Lizzie
Reference URL's