KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Godiva got out of the house!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, thanks to you all, I clicked on my hud thingie and it gave me her co-ordinates and I found her....out side on the front steps!! (can these guys go up and down stairs?)

Now. every time I come on, I look in their little beds and then go search for who ever isn't sleeping. If I can't find them, I use the co-ordinates to see what they're up to.

Another question...where do I go to buy older kitties, I am big into neuter and spay, so I won't breed them.

Thanks!

Lizzie

www.CHKittyClub.com (founder)

Cool
Older kitties can be found on markets as well especially at the "love shacks" on the variety of markets out there.
At "love shacks" you find kitties (almost) ready to make a kitten and frequently older kitties can be found there which almost reached their retired age.
In the KittyCatS Addicts group you find a notecard of all secondairy markets I personally like the love shack @ Simply Too Adorable as they have so many seperatated in a shack for the girls and the boys.
(09-21-2012 08:58 AM)Elizabeth Barrett Wrote: [ -> ]Well, thanks to you all, I clicked on my hud thingie and it gave me her co-ordinates and I found her....out side on the front steps!! (can these guys go up and down stairs?)

Now. every time I come on, I look in their little beds and then go search for who ever isn't sleeping. If I can't find them, I use the co-ordinates to see what they're up to.

Another question...where do I go to buy older kitties, I am big into neuter and spay, so I won't breed them.

Thanks!

Lizzie

www.CHKittyClub.com (founder)

Cool

They can go down, but not up (to answer your question). It's the physics model that allows them to walk thru walls, altho it's possible they're related to Schroedinger's Cat *grins*. Walls *should* stop them, but due to lag, their position can end up outside of the wall before the collision kicks in. It's the same sort of thing why an avatar will 'rubber band' in laggy sims.
Elizabeth, IM me Tatiana Cheng in-world I may have some older kitties for you.They are still within breeding range if you want or have them as a pet. Hope to hear from you Smile
Giggles @ Liri's reference Big Grin (I own 2 shirts -one human, one tiny- and a cat called Schroedinger)
(09-21-2012 03:40 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]Giggles @ Liri's reference Big Grin (I own 2 shirts -one human, one tiny- and a cat called Schroedinger)

I'm a fan of Heinlein *grins* .. so i kind of couldn't help myself.
Reference URL's