KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: size traits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
id love love a giant trait like the already available teacup/toy size ,around 38 inches or maybe a little smaller would be perfect for a armfull of huggable ultra kitty ...dreamsSmileHeartHeartHeartHeart
Awww wow that would be so cool!
A Gigantic trait would be awesome... like the size of a statue.. would love to decorate my parcel with a few Giants ..lol
Yes statues are nice but I prefer an animated big kitty it looks so cool when a big kitty behaves like the normal kitties do Smile
(09-19-2012 09:37 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes statues are nice but I prefer an animated big kitty it looks so cool when a big kitty behaves like the normal kitties do Smile
Hi Kay.. Sorry I did not quiet make myself understood. I agree 100% with you.. I only mentioned Statue to refer to size.. HUGE< BIG< GIGANTIC... and YES YES YES.. the MUST behave like normal kitties Smile I can imagine a giant kitty cat rolling over fior me to scratch its tummy and in the process it destroys my trees and landscaping... lol
YES! I want a giant kitty to sit on and hold me instead of me holding it XD
(09-19-2012 10:09 AM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2012 09:37 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes statues are nice but I prefer an animated big kitty it looks so cool when a big kitty behaves like the normal kitties do Smile
Hi Kay.. Sorry I did not quiet make myself understood. I agree 100% with you.. I only mentioned Statue to refer to size.. HUGE< BIG< GIGANTIC... and YES YES YES.. the MUST behave like normal kitties Smile I can imagine a giant kitty cat rolling over fior me to scratch its tummy and in the process it destroys my trees and landscaping... lol

I think I understood you lol
We want real kitties at statue size right?
I noticed, why I said it, at Trivia they give statues now instead of big kitties and they release patriotic kitties all the time and while I think they are sort of cool I would much rather have a real big kitty, avie size would be cool as well or a little bigger Smile
I'm not such statue kitty fan.
I so picture as you do how a big kitty would be a mega landscape destroyer LOL
I always pictured such cat with a scratch tree instead of pole Smile
(09-19-2012 11:17 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2012 10:09 AM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote: [ -> ]

I think I understood you lol
We want real kitties at statue size right?
I noticed, why I said it, at Trivia they give statues now instead of big kitties and they release patriotic kitties all the time and while I think they are sort of cool I would much rather have a real big kitty, avie size would be cool as well or a little bigger Smile
I'm not such statue kitty fan.
I so picture as you do how a big kitty would be a mega landscape destroyer LOL
I always pictured such cat with a scratch tree instead of pole Smile

hahaha... I think we will have to have a serious talk to Callie.. perhaps we can get her on our side Smile
(09-19-2012 12:04 PM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha... I think we will have to have a serious talk to Callie.. perhaps we can get her on our side Smile

LOL totally Cool
I would love giant kitties too! but ones that fit in my arms still Heart

And I remember someone suggested the 5-6 days size too, would be adorable also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's