KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: YAY! Foxie Daisy has been born!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a great surprise this morning. Gumbycat Haven produced their 1st FOXIE!
First pairing of a new starter with a 7T Bali Seal Lynx. I am still dancing around the room. Here are her stats and a photograph is attached Smile
?????
New Born Kitten

Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.25
Owner: Hamilton Lecker
ID: 4c2319ff-5148-119f-67d1-9b3c0a6a0a42
??????????????????????
MOM: Olivia
Fur: Genesis - Domino II
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Gumbycat Levis
Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
??????
Congratulations! She is just beautiful. I love the green eyes too.
(09-18-2012 06:34 AM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! She is just beautiful. I love the green eyes too.
Thank you Adrienne.. She IS so very cute.. I am thrilled Smile
So so cute!
Congrats Smile
(09-18-2012 07:20 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]So so cute!
Congrats Smile
Thank you so much Kayleigh Smile
(09-18-2012 06:21 AM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote: [ -> ]What a great surprise this morning. Gumbycat Haven produced their 1st FOXIE!
First pairing of a new starter with a 7T Bali Seal Lynx. I am still dancing around the room. Here are her stats and a photograph is attached Smile

aww Congratulations! so cute I love Foxies Heart!
(09-18-2012 10:05 AM)Sara Franco Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2012 06:21 AM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote: [ -> ]What a great surprise this morning. Gumbycat Haven produced their 1st FOXIE!

aww Congratulations! so cute I love Foxies Heart!
Many thanks Sara.. I just love them as well.. Hope for lots more Smile
So cute Hamilton!!! The plush tail looks great with the fur too! Is she on display at Gumbycat Haven for us all to pet? Tongue
(09-18-2012 11:50 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]So cute Hamilton!!! The plush tail looks great with the fur too! Is she on display at Gumbycat Haven for us all to pet? Tongue
Hi Daki.. Thank you.. she is a darling.. and you are right, the Plush tail is great.. She is in the CatLab with Mom and Dad ::grin:: Please pet her all you want Smile
Reference URL's