KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Jewels?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Im sure some where this has been asked but hopefully you don't mind me asking again Smile

How/what are "Jewels"? How does one gain these?
Hi Kent Smile

Jewels (diamonds, rubies and emeralds) are a random feature and will appear just above a newborn kitty box .

Jewels are used to obtain a fancie : http://kittycats.biz/fancies-cats.htm , and can also be sold or traded.

to obtain a fancie :
10 diamonds
20 rubies
30 emeralds

The fancies can transmit their eyes but their unique specificity is that they will give a jewel each time they produce a box.

One can get lucky and have a few in a run but more often can wait 6 months or more for one to appear
Wow, very high odds worse then the Lottery! Such a beautiful cat but not sure I would be willing to have that many kittens to try to get one! Crazy hahah.. Ty for the reply!

(09-18-2012 03:50 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kent Smile

Jewels (diamonds, rubies and emeralds) are a random feature and will appear just above a newborn kitty box .

Jewels are used to obtain a fancie : http://kittycats.biz/fancies-cats.htm , and can also be sold or traded.

to obtain a fancie :
10 diamonds
20 rubies
30 emeralds

The fancies can transmit their eyes but their unique specificity is that they will give a jewel each time they produce a box.

One can get lucky and have a few in a run but more often can wait 6 months or more for one to appear
I didn't know about the jewel every time thing. I guess it's a Good Thing Linden Labs doesn't enforce the ToS very rigorously.
(09-18-2012 08:13 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know about the jewel every time thing. I guess it's a Good Thing Linden Labs doesn't enforce the ToS very rigorously.

Hm,... never thought of it that way, makes sense though.
What about having kittens in the cattery how do you know if any have a jewel in there? been wondering.
A jewel will appear under boxes next to the gender. Had my first one appear last week.
Reference URL's