KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Do yu know Wendy Sullivan (areandil.shippe)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello evryone do anyone know Wendy Sullivan (areandil.shippe)?
Are you your friend in Second Life?
Do you know her in RL?
Do you know her email, phone, skype or somthing?

Reason im asking is becuse i have not seen her online for over 4 weeks. And im starting to think she is dead. Do you know if she is alive? I would be so happy to know she is alive and that shes doing good.

Please if you know she is alive just let me know here in forum.
Wow sorry to hear you are so worried Charlotte!
I don't have Wendy in my friendslist I hope you will soon find someone who does and knows more about how she is doing.
I always thought this was the sadest thing in SL if something happens with our friends we might never know.
Take care and I hope there is a better explanation for her not being online than the worst.
I hope so as well. Hopefully somone knows her better then i do and can find out for me.
Awe how sad, this really is one of the worst things about SL when someone just disappears and we are left wondering. I hope someone comes and gives you info or better yet she comes and talks to you herself!
I hope she is alive and fine.

Yes that's the worst thing in SL, I always wonder how my friends would know if it happened to me, very sad Sad
I wish I could help..this is why, once I make a close friend here in SL, I share a bit of outside info..an email addy at least just in case..a few trusted friends have my phone number so they could call if I poofed for some reason. I do hope she comes back and all is well. Maybe just a RL move..or had to be without internet for a time.

Hugs,
Noc
happens all the time but its usualy rl is more interesting or with me rp picks up on my alt and i get emersed in that .its the nature in sl and indeed online in general to think people are haveing soo much more fun than you are and will not ever miss you Smile
So still noone know her? Do anyone now who her close friends are?
Reference URL's