KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Will breeding two Fancie Cats together give you two gems with the box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking of breeding two fancie cats together, but I need official word that that will produce two gems with the box. (One per cat.) Has anyone tried this? Or can Kittycats confirm?

Thanks!

~Adrienne Heart
I wondered the same!
What a good question I'm very curious what the answer will be because if I own Fancie kitties I obviously don't breed them for their treats once revealed but continue with them for their gems so it makes sense to partner them together if they are from the oposit sex.
Good Question, but my guess is no. One per box. But I could be Wrong !! That would be cool though Smile
I think you are right Kendrah somehow I have the feeling as well the system doesn't cover two Fancie kitties breeding together.
But forgive me for not testing this LOL
(09-07-2012 12:10 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are right Kendrah somehow I have the feeling as well the system doesn't cover two Fancie kitties breeding together.
But forgive me for not testing this LOL

LOL, Kayleigh. No, don't blame you for not testing.
Reference URL's