KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Kitty Witchery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! <Waves Paw>

So not only am I lucky enough to have a 'Kittycat Arcade' (because I'm all about the retro, no kidding, we have 21 of these machines in our house in RL!) I'm now opening 'The Kitty Witchery' (because well, ach, you can work it out for yourself, LOL)

'The Kitty Witchery' features magical cats and all sorts of magical accessories too! It's on a new retail location called 'Kittycats Luxury' which is really nice (still under construction but totally worth a gander and rent!)

You'll find a number of 100% ready to bonkle kitters in there at the moment, as well as some newborns messing around in the ritual area, which is all kitted out for Mabon. You'll also find some great bargain ready-to-births.

You can even have a quick three-card Tarot reading in there using a Tarot Table! OH, and nearly forgot, there's a bubbling lucky dip cauldron for dipping into..(not much stock left at the moment, cats making babies as we speak!)

Please come by and say hello to 'The Kitty Witchery'

Wanna see some pictures? Click HERE

Kitty =^..^=
Such a cool pictures and accessories!
Very cool little place! The witchy theme fits so well with the style of the cottage too! Looks like that's going to be quite a nice sim
Reference URL's