KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How do I buy Kitty Dollars to feed my cat in the cattery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I am currently homless in SL, and put my kittycat in the cattery. I need to get her food, but I can't figure out how to buy Kitty Dollars.

Also, how long can I leave her in the Cattery? Will she get sick?

Thanks for any help,

Cali Souther
Hi Cali,

You can purchase kitty dollars via the free 'dock' you can get in the lobby at the mainstore.
Once you have one, rez it, allow it to take L$ from you (to buy K$), click on 'add K$' and follow the
info on the pop up menu.
You can also buy gift cards in the green room (left of the courtyard).

Just as inworld, they can stay about 3 days in the Cattery without food before getting sick.

Smile
Nen
Lol , what she said...
the dock can be easily rezzed in a sandbox
Thank you .. But, if I give her food, she will not get sick in the cattery?
Thank you .. But, if I give her food, she will not get sick in the cattery?
no she willl not 3 days must pass before she get sick and even like that you can buy recovery or feed her for 7 days until she gets better
ok , thanks
so it's about the same in cattery as it is in inventory... wish I had known that .. I thought she wouldnt get sick if I kept her here. Oh well.
Last question, I promise :-) ......

Since the Cattery does not keep my kitty from getting sick --- I picked another Linden Home, and got her back. Can I use my KittyCat dollars to buy in world food for her, since I'm not going to use the Cattery? She was only in there about 30 minutes.

Thanks again, for all of your help.
yww dear Smile
yes you can use them to buy food Smile

and never apologize for asking questions Smile

enjoy your Kitty!!!
(08-26-2012 11:53 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can use them to buy food Smile

and never apologize for asking questions Smile

enjoy your Kitty!!!

Is that a promise?
I go file a couple of tickets and very complex ones Cool
As long as your kitty has food in the cattery she will not get sick. She has to go 3 days without food in the cattery to get sick.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's