KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Chateau Pink and White Porcelain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it says above trying to find Chateau Pink and White with Porcelain shade. Curious OR plush tail, and light blue eyes of any name.

Can be retired or sick or anything else I'm not looking to breed it.
(08-22-2012 12:17 PM)Stormrunner Laval Wrote: [ -> ]As it says above trying to find Chateau Pink and White with Porcelain shade. Curious OR plush tail, and light blue eyes of any name.

I have a Glitter one with Azure Eyes + Frisky Tail and with Mysterious Ears. It has 7 traits in total. It may not be exactly what you were looking for but the boxed little boy is what I could offer. Smile
(08-22-2012 01:12 PM)Dario Maesar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012 12:17 PM)Stormrunner Laval Wrote: [ -> ]As it says above trying to find Chateau Pink and White with Porcelain shade. Curious OR plush tail, and light blue eyes of any name.

I have a Glitter one with Azure Eyes + Frisky Tail and with Mysterious Ears. It has 7 traits in total. It may not be exactly what you were looking for but the boxed little boy is what I could offer. Smile

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of glitter and prefer Porcelain. Thank you though!
I am still looking for this particular cat if someone has one Smile.
It is curious I want the same but on the markets I only see them with flair, illume and at most glitter why I bought them with glitter to breed porcelain in them.
So this is a project in process Smile
I keep you informed if you want.
(08-30-2012 10:49 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]It is curious I want the same but on the markets I only see them with flair, illume and at most glitter why I bought them with glitter to breed porcelain in them.

That would be awesome thank you Big Grin.
(08-30-2012 01:17 PM)Stormrunner Laval Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012 10:49 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]It is curious I want the same but on the markets I only see them with flair, illume and at most glitter why I bought them with glitter to breed porcelain in them.

That would be awesome thank you Big Grin.

I will keep you informed my goal is blue eyes as well preferable beach blue or somthing but you know kitties they can completely refuse to give their hidden shade or suddenly pass a hidden eye BUT they might be stubborn but I'm more stubborn so it will happen, the only question is when LOL
Can you imagine them with Wild Ody?
Gosh that sure will be my next goal or Splash for that matter Smile
Reference URL's