KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Traits Pricing ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok , me again with questions...lol

can somebody tell me what are the most reasonable prices to put for a kitty going by traits?
showing traits and possible hidden traits??HuhHuh
t1=
t2=
t3=
etc etc... Undecided
As a rule for myself, anything under 6 traits I ususally do not sell unless it has a special quality (new trait or very recessive trait), and even then I sometimes opt to keep them and get that trait to pass (like now I am fighting with blonde streaked whiskers).

So 7-9 trait kitties with midrange eyes, and mysterious traits I will sell for 600-1000 linden. 100L per trait is usually a pretty fair starting point.
Kitties with upper range traits, very recessive traits, retired furs I will sell at auction. I suggest browsing around other areas and see what similiar kitties are selling for. Market research is always the best Big Grin

Good luck and have fun!
oki ty dear Smile
It's not easy..I'm trying to get myself into Mirsouls's league and start selling kitties with a higher number of traits.

At the moment I'm selling off (or attempting to!) my lower traited kits and concentrating my breeding program down to a few select moggies.
I'm slowly building a better picture of 'who throws what at the moment', and had my first huge success with birthing a nine trait yesterday, but it takes time to achieve this and I feel pricing has to reflect that.
Therefore I tend to adhere to the L$100 per trait model, BUT I may deduct some Lindens due to breed/overall desirability of the cat concerned.
Your best bet is to make like a kitty nomad and wander the markets like I do when you have time. It really helps to get a feel for what's out there and pricing. The market is a tad 'flat' at the moment but I have every confidence it will start to bounce back again as summer comes to an end.

Best of luck!
(08-19-2012 09:58 AM)Kitty Otoole Wrote: [ -> ]It's not easy..I'm trying to get myself into Mirsouls's league and start selling kitties with a higher number of traits.

Aw....thanks for the compliment Kitty Big Grin As I said though I'm still pretty much a noobie myself. It is all about knowing the traits and what you WANT to do with a particular kitty. As has been mentioned on the forums previously, breed what you love. There are so many color combo's that you can come up with your own signature line; takes time and effort, but so worth it in the end.
[quote='zivaah Resident' pid='13961' dateline='1345382087']
oki ty dear Smile

Your welcome Big Grin
Reference URL's