KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Traits/Coats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a noob I would like to ask, what are the best to aim for?Angel
Hi Zinia,

The ones you prefer, without any hesitation ! Smile
The best to aim for are the ones you like the best. Thats the best thing is with KittyCats, there are no bad trait. If you like a particular trait, then breed it out. If you don't like one, then don't bother trying to breed. It's all up to what you like. Big Grin
The best to aim for are the ones you like the best. Thats the best thing is with KittyCats, there are no bad trait. If you like a particular trait, then breed it out. If you don't like one, then don't bother trying to breed. It's all up to what you like. Big Grin
Breed what you love! There is no "best" it is all about making your ideal!
OK, thanks all!
I agree with the statements above Big Grin Breed what you like and love. Some breed for the most recessive, some breed for cute....yet others breed for drastic color. I like Black Russians with Morning Glory eyes, so I started a line for them Big Grin I also like Siamese Flame with Morning Dew Eyes...again...not always the most recessive traits, but ones that I like Big Grin And then there is always the White Russian with Purple Gerbera.
Reference URL's