KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: why i have got same number of Jewel many many time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have got same number of Jewel many many time from few month ago.

Why these happen.

KittyCats Support said same jewel so..delete other one.

but i wonder why many time i have got same number of jewel.

please teach me why happen as you know.

thanks.
Duplicate objects are most often blamed upon simulator rollbacks.

Each simulator periodically saves its current state. If the program crashes, or the hardware fails, it cannot update that state, so the last one it did save is used. If, just before the crash, a gem, box, or other object (such as your favorite chair), appeared or disappeared, it's possible that same gem or box can be created again. It's also possible that cat, box, or chair you picked up will reappear, even though you also have it in inventory. This is often not even noticed, unless the item is No Copy, since it results in additional copies (violating the permissions systems contract for No Copy items); and how many copies of your favorite chair do you have in inventory already?

If you have a number of duplicates, from a few months ago, it sounds likely the simulator where the box appeared which produced the gem was having severe problems. If it still does, you should contact the Estate Owner, or just move to a better simulator.
?????????????????
Second Life ??????????
???????????
???????????????????
????????????????

??????????????????????????

I tried my best to explain.. If someone else knows how to explain better, feel free.
but i have got a many time same number of jewel for few month.
in some case i have got a same number of jewel again before few month.
and i have occure many many time.

suporrt said delete it only.

i was wonder.

why?

Add info.

in case of jewel number has been change and another 2 jewel is same num. lol.

should i delete all jewel?? lol.
Hi Galfy,

If your jewel has the same ID it means it somehow is a duplication.
Each gem has an unique identity but as Tad said sometimes when they do rolling restarts which recently happens frequently they often do a little roll back as well.
This means objects can be lost or be duplicated such as in your case.
If a gem has the same ID you can delete the duplicated gem.
If you look for an overview of the gems you own you can see this in your account via this link >
In the section "Your Jewels" here you find an overview of all the gems you own and the ID they have.

I hope this helps Smile
i have many time same trouble. i have delete at least 2 diamond for a 4 month.
but i have delete emerald is more.

i have made ticket sometime. but all answer is "You have to delete it!" Only that.

-----
in this time..one week ago, i have got a diamond below.

Male:ID: bd7f58b2-1f6e-1db7-4314-52f19f8a9800
Female:ID: 79e26b0f-55fd-7de2-4609-4dd57132eb39

????????????????????????????????
Owner: galfy Feila
ID: 76f3af3c-b232-d619-76ed-ba60e15be1b1

i worry about same trouble.so..i had check the KittyCats Web Site and Inventory Jewel.

So..i can see the same number of Diamond again.

This is a Point! In this time i can see the same number of Dia on Web Site and Jewel from Inventory.

This one.So...I keep...don't move...I had made a ticket this things.

In this time, i have a trouble of Dia to get one week ago.

This one.

as you know i was temporaly closing my cat shop now.
so...few month not so many breed for few month.
it mean that i had got another Diamond before few month.
i cannot think about to cause SIM roleback.
and so many many time happpen this things.

-----
few days later. the CSR ask for me.

and i had shown for new Jewel (still born keeping) by the CSR in my breeding SIM.

so...very very Wonder thing happen!!

in that time

is no dupulicate on the KittyCats Web Site and Jewel from Inventory.

i have REZ for check all Diamond in front of the CSR.

Before i have a 5 Diamond on the KittyCats Web Site and Inventory.

Because i have made ticket few time by dupulicate and i should delete few Diamond follow the instructions on the CSR.

so..i don't have a dupulicate on KittyCats Web Site and Inventory. Total Num is 5 Dia. Because i had delete some.

However...

In this time another number of Jewel is dupulicate.

I mean..

ID: 76f3af3c-b232-d619-76ed-ba60e15be1b1 ----- no dupulicate to change

ID: 05899528-e2f2-4e76-834c-cb734cea4f1c ------ it will be dupulicate to change!! that from inventory before clean up follow the instructions on the CSR

in this time

ID: 05899528-e2f2-4e76-834c-cb734cea4f1c is dupulicate to change.

i ask CSR now. but only answer delete it.

i ask i want to see a log of born to jewel. CSR say no log.

I cannot understand this things.

Now i will continue to ask for KittyCats CSR.

If possible I want to see all born data of Jewel Born Log, so...very Clear!

Why don't it..

Now i think that i either 5 jewel or 6 jewel.

but i want to know what happen. and...

when many time born same number of Jewel, how should we do it.

i want to convince anyway.

---------------------- under below i had made ticket

Galfy, are these jewels appearing above the box at the time of birth? Or are you finding them in your inventory? Please clarify.

I will also ask our Japanese CSR to contact you to see if she can be of assistance as well.

-------------------------
Kitten Longmeadow
Head CSR

Please go to http://kittycats.biz/support to respond to your ticket. DO NOT reply to this email. Thanks!
galfy Feila Posted on: Aug-9th,2012 21:39
i had got same number of jewel for 4th or 5th time.

your support said that it was not bug. jewel is not correct.

but i wonder why many time i have got same number of jewel many many time!!

in this time i have got a Diamond of Jewel.

Male:ID: bd7f58b2-1f6e-1db7-4314-52f19f8a9800
Female:ID: 79e26b0f-55fd-7de2-4609-4dd57132eb39

I have got a Dia of jewel recently.

Jewel Num is

Owner: galfy Feila

you said that this is not bug least 3time for Diamond.

and more other kind jewel happen.

so..i will keep born place in Jewel.

but i have already have same number Jewel.

Please explain why many time i have got same number of Jewel.

I cannot understand your explain of this.

And that case is happen too many time.

Dissatisfied with

Please explain more detail of why!

Thanks.
Hi Galfy. I understand this situation you have is frustrating and confusing. We'll do our best to help if we can. The jewels you have listed on your account page on our website are the same jewels we see when we look at your account from our end so if it lists 5 jewels for you, then we're only going to see the same 5 jewels. However I have asked our scripter to look into the issue for you. We'll respond to you on your ticket, so please check there for further responses. Thanks! Smile
Not sure if it helps but I had serious problems with duplications of boxes and cats and I mean many many when I was on a homestead.
This went so serious I left the homstead as I ended up with a shop which was hard to maintain.
This was in the time they did rolling restarts almost every day and I ended up with so many cat and box duplication I got a little paniced LOL
On an other full sim I owned cats and boxes as well and it never happend there while the rolling restarts happend very frequently there as well which left me with the conclussion Homesteads have such poor performance the connection they make with the KC server knows delay why this happened.
If this might be the case with you the problem could also be Linden Labs gives a too poor performance to have cats/ gems in a satisfying way.
Not sure if that is the fact with you ofcourse but I thought it was worth it to mention my past with a Homestead just in case this was the fact.

EDIT In my case I doubt even if this only happend when there was a restart and not just spontaniously because I needed to delete duplications every day it was a weird situation on that homestead for sure Smile
Hi Galfy Smile

If this and other issues continue then changing server could well sort out the problem.
If you share the homestead with others they probably have been having issues too.
Whatever the case, a word to your sim owner and it's very easily done.
I doubt very much that this problem is KC end so this is why they can't do much about it.
There is also obviously a language barrier, as well. Perhaps, instead of sending KR, they should find out the native language and send someone to explain it in that language.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's