KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: so i have had an idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i have though of an idea like people want to do things but want to carry their kittycats with them so i though that they could make a bag that you can put you're kittycats in so you have them with you but your hand are free to do what you want.
That is a cute idea also, I really like it Smile
Ohhh great idea rucksack/ backback thingy where there head and legs pop out and tail with a cheeky expression on there face giggles cute!
That's cute Chloe, I like the Idea Smile
i think Emeralld is working on that project , ive seen the proto type Smile so fingers crossed soon it will be around . fab idea Smile
Thankyou guys!I personally thinks it's a great and cute idea cos I like to go places and walk around but some I have my hands packed with kittycats why not make a bag or a rucksack/backpack which would give you're hands free space to do what you like with the joy of you're kittycats with you!Smile
Oh I would love a little back pack they could chill in!! Or a purse they could pop their heads out of!
(08-07-2012 11:26 AM)penfold83 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh great idea rucksack/ backback thingy where there head and legs pop out and tail with a cheeky expression on there face giggles cute!

Awww's like a baby!
I truely like that Smile
Especially the cheeky expression LOL
I love the backpack idea too!!!! and the cheeky expression Big Grin
* Tad Carlucci ponders a bulging backpack with 254 cats heads peaking out it (can't have any more .. sorry) and the breeder waving a hand-pack of food which needs to be replaced every few minutes.

The pack may need to override the walk animation, forcing the poor breeder to stagger under the load!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's