KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Bidding Closed, sadly no sale :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty In Pink on Bid Board #6

Got a pretty little 6T Pink and White Chateau on the board, with Shamrock eyes, Mysterious ears and Perfect Whiskers, she is sure to charm her way into your heart. Come see for yourself and place your bid... did I mention its an Open Bid Smile

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ap...157/130/22

[Image: 7731266510_b15a92ab4d.jpg]
Pink and White on Bid Board #6
**bump**

only 4 hours left!!!
*bump bump*
awww what a gorgeous kitty!
I'm sorry it was a no sale!
I hope next time you will have more luck Smile
Aww such a pretty kitty!! I always loved those little Pink & Whites !!
Thank you for your comments. I was able to find it a good home thanks to someone in the Addicts group who directed me to someone who loves to collect these. So all in all it worked out. I really appreciate the support as I make my way from KC lover to seller. Just gonna take it one day at a time, keep my prices fair and I know it will work out in the end.

*FYI* I have two kitties, one boxed and one live, up for auction at Apache on Fri @ 8am and 10am. More info to come with pictures Big Grin **
(08-09-2012 09:00 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your comments. I was able to find it a good home thanks to someone in the Addicts group who directed me to someone who loves to collect these. So all in all it worked out. I really appreciate the support as I make my way from KC lover to seller. Just gonna take it one day at a time, keep my prices fair and I know it will work out in the end.

*FYI* I have two kitties, one boxed and one live, up for auction at Apache on Fri @ 8am and 10am. More info to come with pictures Big Grin **

That's super good news and lovely as well you can both breed and sell Smile
Reference URL's