KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Ody Kaleido Balinese Seal Lynx @ Wednesday 6pm * Open Bid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7635600342_4ca4a842f0_z.jpg]

Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Balinese Seal Lynx girl named Akira who sports the Odyssey Kaleidoscope eyes along with other lovely traits on her and in her family history.

If you would love to take this little girl home, come join us at Too Adorable on Wednesday @ 6pm. (TP: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../71/167/22 ) This will be an open bid.

If you have any questions about the super cute Akira or the rest of her kaleidokitty family, please let me know. Heart I hope she can find a good home where she will be loved even if her eyes are a bit colorful and eccentric!

? Akira
Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch)

??????????????????????
MOM: Spotty Dotty
Fur: Ocicat - Lavender
Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Plush
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)

DAD: Picke Bicke
Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Plush)
????????????????????????????????
She is soo cute!!!
awwwwwws!!!!!!!! I already love her Deery!!!! She's gorgeous!
(07-24-2012 05:28 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]awwwwwws!!!!!!!! I already love her Deery!!!! She's gorgeous!

Beautiful Kitty!
Thank you so much everyone! Smile Having odyssey kaleidoscope on a seal lynx is my dream kitty and I hope that others can enjoy this dream kitty's fur and eye combination as well! Heart
Such a lovely kitty *O*, those eyes look stunning on that fur!
Thank you so much! Smile I'm infatuated with the eyes and fur, and hope that her new owner is too. Smile
Reference URL's