KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Fishing Tournament, Thursday 26th July 1PM SLT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our next KittyCatS fishing tournaments will be on Thursday, 26th July at 1PM SLT!!

Don't miss it Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
where at? I have not had the chance to join one before, do I need a different pole then the one I use for fish hunt?
yay fishing!!!!! My first one too, Tatiana
(07-23-2012 10:46 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]where at? I have not had the chance to join one before, do I need a different pole then the one I use for fish hunt?

It is at our mainshop..we have a fishing dock there where you can train before the tournament, the system we use is neon realms
How does the tournament work? Do I need to buy a rod beforehand and where/how much?
tracy there are rods there and ones for free for tournaments. i'm not sure what everyone uses but they are at the fishing dock, on the very left side, just click thru the various options!

have fun!

oh how it works is people 'fish" when it starts and the winners at the end, get gems, and during the event you can "catch" other prizes, some are our products Smile
Reference URL's